miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Letter to Mark

Dear Mark;

Many thanks for your last letter, who I see that you have many work in the farm, but you are really happy with your new life I'm really happy for you. well my new house is confortable for me it has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the kitchen is small but for me is ok, the living room and the dinner room are medium-sized, but has a beautiful garden and a big yard.

My life is new because the house is big and my boyfriend and I are really happy for the change, now I am a mom my daugther is 24 hours a day all my time is for her and now I don't have time for me is sad but I love my daugther and she is all my life, my studies are good for now I hope during the year will be the same.

Mark about your invitation sorry but that I said I don't have many time and maybe for this vacation I will go on vacation whit my parents to Valdivia, maybe in other occasion go visit to you.

Anyway, I have to go now my daugther is crying again, I hope your soon reply; good luck with your farm.

All the best
Daniela

2 comentarios:

  1. Very, very good Daniel. Lets have another look at it in class and correct some of the mistakes - okay!

    ResponderEliminar