miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

Complaining Letter

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writting to express my disappoinment with the services that your travel agency offered to last week.

First of all, the popular "eco" hypermarket was too crowded and I had to do long queues at checkouts, it wasn't confortable and enjoyable for me at all. Spent the afternoon in Boulogne is totally a lie, we stayed there for only one hour, I didn't see shopping streets near to harbour or visited the Hatue Ville, I don't know what are this cities or streets. Another thing was the restaurants, all restaurants were close, why? Did you any reservation?

However, the travel was unbearable too, the air-conditioning didn't work in the whole travel, was very hot! and you didn't have any cold drinks, as a result I dind't have a pleasant return to my home. Oh! Furthermore i got home at 11.30 pm, not 9.00 pm like your advertisement said.

As you can imagine, I am not very happy with this "travel", I hope you that your company give an explanation about this and respond give some money back for this unpleasant travel.

Yours faithfully.

D. Rocha

1 comentario:

  1. Well done!You included all the information.
    Well organized with good use of linking words and phrases.

    What is the difference between the words: trip and travel?

    ResponderEliminar