jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Part 1...

Mrs., Helen Ryan:

I am very pleased to participate in your competition of two weeks at Camp California in U.S.A. I have to say thanks you for invite to participate in your camp, I hope to do the best in the camp and competition.

First at all I prefer travel in July because I have vacation on this month and I have more time to enjoy the Camp and obviously do a good job in the competition. About the accommodation I prefer tames because is a travel for enjoy the nature and is rather adventurous, on the other hand for me is the best way to demonstrate that I really would like to participate in your camp.

About the activities I would like to participate in singing and photography. The first one singing is something that I do every weekend because I like to go to pub and restaurants with karaoke, I love sing is something that I enjoy a lot. Although I study photography for two years and now is time to practice because I don't take any photo since that I end my studies.

I like to ask you about money, I need to know if I need extra money there or for any problem in the travel; and I need to ask for clothes, what kind of clothes I have to take for there, something like sports clothes or casual clothes, jeans, t-shirts, etc.

Yours sincerely

Daniela Rocha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario