miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

A horror story



I got an eerie feeling when I heard a strong noise in the backyard. It was a cold nigth, I put my coat and turn on lights and went outside to saw what was making the terrifying noise. When I opened the door my dog came run faster to me and hid under the sofa, I walked three steps and I saw, it was the ugly thing that I had seen in my life. It was like a little person, he was dressing a green suit and a hat, he was grouch and dig a big hole in the ground. I tried to close I saw closer but my legs didn't respond to me I was really terrifying and suddenly he saw me.

1 comentario:

  1. After a while, neither of us move, I was petrified! I didn't know what to do...
    at least, something happened...

    Helloooooooooooooooo - he said with a strong and low voice...
    I was about to run as fast as I could, but something distract me... He was drunk!
    He has a bottle of whiskey in his hand and he barely could speak.
    I didn't know if I had to be frightened or to die laughing, but he saw me and asked me:
    -"Don't you have a mouth, girl?"
    -"What happened to you? Why are you drinking?"
    -"Because I don't have anything more to do, besides I have no reasons to stay sober".

    ResponderEliminar